Breakfast at Tiffany’s

In fact, I took my breakfast at Tiffany's. Not just any Tiffany's on 5th Avenue, but where Audrey growing dipped in a cup of coffee. When I received the invitation, I thought about making a group of bloggers in fact, that ... and good, perhaps we do Golightly, who, one morning, some of us dressed as a saint (not so hard, I did one year, remember?). Well, let's do it, if it is not so cold outside.
Unfortunately it was too late for breakfast, I heard there was candied bacon ... and experience other before breakfast, but when I arrived, it was surprisingly quiet and beautiful, with a long table in a large room in the middle of the century. Architecturally, it's just that they are no more spaces like that. There was a small group of bloggers wonder Keiko Lynn, The Glamour (who graciously let me in the photo above) and Clutch22. One might think that we are talking about Truman Capote, or Tiffany's, at least, but the conversation was the removal of breakfast on the ground, and Arrested Development is, and has watched the entire series of Lost in three weeks. I liked it.
After breakfast, I have overwhelmed all the sparkling diamonds. You wonder what it would be only a diamond necklace snowflake. You know, just for the parts of winter, I'd be happy to make an annual salary of my neck.
on our way out, they gave us that little blue bag. I remember the first gift I received from Tiffany was in 1998, my aunt and uncle gave me the Elsa Peretti sterling silver bean. Then there was the diamond earrings from a former boyfriend ... I gave to my mother. You get all the good gifts!
Inside, a pair of hammered sterling silver bangles Paloma Picasso. Holy Moly, how did they know I love you bracelets? I guess they always know what a woman wants.