Camilla Luddington: Amazing Esquire 'Me In My Place' Photoshoot

Perhaps now most famous for portraying Kate Middleton in the hurriedly assembled and completely craptastic Lifetime movie about the new royal couple just before their wedding, regally hot British actress Camilla Luddington fortunately took the honors of the latest and greatest 'panties in the boudoir' actress to be featured in the amazing Esquire 'Me In My Place' photoshoot.

I'm still not exactly sure all of these sextastic thespianics are actually living in these loft apartments straight out of interior designer magazines, but, I also don't care. What does concern me are sweet cotton-clad asstastic, and flexible hotties in sheer tops and sexy bras. And, this Camilla Luddington pictorial delightfully addresses all of my concerns. Enjoy. [Source: allvoices.com]